” Make Mobile Charger At Home at negligible cost “
Today i am gonna tell you the full way of making mobile charger at home at low cost or cheap price. so read out the full article and learn how to make a cheap and wonderful charger at home.
- A general purpose PCB Board
PCB Board img.
- 7805 Voltage Regulator IC
- 10 uf Capacitor
- Female USB Port
Female USB Connector img.
- Battery Connector Clip
Batter Connector Clip
- Battery 9 V Rechargable/ Non-Rechargable
9 V Battery
So We have a total of these component image below
Now watch out the circuit diagram and make the connection as per circuit diagram…
1. Refer to the circuit diagram of the project.
2. Insert the clip on PCB board and paste it using hot glue.
3. Solder the connector to the base.
4. Solder a 100uF capacitor parallel to the connector clip.
5. Refer to the pin configuration of 7805. Solder the IC on the base such that, input pin is near the capacitor and connect input pin to +ve terminal of capacitor.
6. Take a 10uF capacitor and solder the +ve terminal to the output of 7805 I.C.
7. Refer to the pin configuration of female USB port. We have 4 pins
- pin 1 – Vcc
- Pin 2 – Data (-)
- Pin 3 – Data (+)
- Pin 4 – Ground
8. Solder the port to the base and connect pin 1 to the +ve terminal of 10uF capacitor.
9. Make all the ground connections.
Below Are some images to understand pin connection
|Female USB Port pin Description|
|7805 pin description|
Congratulation Our Mobile Charger is ready now attach 9v Battery and you can charge your mobile by using your charger cable and our charger look like.
|Final look of our Emergency Charger…|
Please follow the blog you registring the mail for daily updates its free of cost so hurry up and opt to recieve main updates
For More interesting topic you can visit to my youtube channel and watch the video and please subscribe the channel to get latest updates.
Link to My Youtube Channel https://www.youtube.com/indianpatel